WE are trusted in over 50 countries
As wells are drilled deeper, more highly deviated, or their profiles become more challenging, it is increasingly difficult to perform efficient wireline operations. In some wells, frictional resistance caused by wire and wireline tools lying on the low side of the well can prevent the installation of vital equipment or severely inhibit its operation.
Complex and expensive solutions are often recommended to overcome this inhibiting friction. Wireline Engineering has taken a more innovative approach, deciding instead simply to eliminate the friction.
We have developed a range of unique conveyance solutions for deviated wells, to eliminate contact friction and enable gravity-deployed wireline operations to be conducted routinely at higher deviations and in deeper wells than was previously possible.
This includes the market-leading Roller Bogie products that have transformed the effectiveness of wireline services in deviated wells and brought real operational benefits to well operators throughout the world.
Related Product News
- Impact Selector brings its new downhole tension monitoring tool – SMART Sens – to OTC 2017
- Impact Selector International (ISI) announced today that the entire Impact Selector International and Wireline Engineering product lines and services are available in Australia beginning Q1 2017.
- Impact Selector and Wireline Engineering Announce Strategic Combination
- Rethinking Gas Lift Intervention
- Wireline Engineering Nomination Success at this year’s Offshore Achievement Awards